Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas

I receive Google Alerts for various keywords--my name, for example, and Sonlight Curriculum.

Tonight I received an alert for "the daisyhead"/Connie's blog and her post titled, simply, "Merry Christmas."

It features Ephesians 1:4-6 ("For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love He predestined us to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will-- to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves.") and this video--a beautifully produced picture story of a little girl being chosen in adoption*:



Perhaps it hits me with greater force because I know my son and daughter-in-law ache to hold "their" want-to-adopt-them children in their arms.

We pray for Eduard, Inna and Vika on a regular basis. May they soon be able to come home!

* Song by Brad Avery and performed by Third Day.
blog comments powered by Disqus