Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dance to the music!

I looked up the following videos as a result of articles that also appeared in (The Economist and The Week). The Week's article (May 15th issue) is titled "A John Travolta with feathers." The Economist's (May 2nd edition) is titled "Snowball fight."

If you haven't seen it yet, and especially if you could use an emotional boost . . . see if you can bear not to dance when you watch this 1:17 video . . . to the end. (You will definitely want to see Snowball's final move!)



And then, a bunch of spirituals. I think I'd appreciate having Frostie sitting in the pew in front of me. She'd encourage me to get even more into "the swing of things." --Again, see if you can avoid clapping and dancing along with her. (3:46)

blog comments powered by Disqus